Saturday 14 July 2012

BANGALORE DERBY RACES 15-7-12 TIPS

                                 WINNING SELECTIONS


Tomorrow's Bangalore Derby has some good selections. I will now give you guys my selections of each race
I will give u only 1 selection from each race. I suggest you to bet for place more than win or shp.
The selections are:


Race 1-  Horse No   1 - CIELO SIGNORE
Race 2-  Horse No   1 - AN ACQUIRED TASTE
Race 3-  Horse No   2 - MACEDONIAN
Race 4-  Horse No   1 - MANYATTA
Race 5-  Horse No   6 - EQUINE LOVER
Race 6-  Horse No 18 - SOVETSKAYA
Race 7-  Horse No   7 - SHIVALIK HERO
Race 8-  Horse No   2 - EASTERN SUMMIT
Race 9-  Horse No 10 - VEYRON

Day's Best- 
Race No 1 - Horse No 1 - CIELO SIGNORE 

Fluke Of the Day- 
Race No 2 - Horse No 11 - SUPREME


DO COMMENT UR OPINION GUYS...:) 

5 comments:

  1. JUST BET ON CIELO, AN ACQUIRED TASTE AND VIJAY'S PRIDE. GO BACK HOME AFTE THAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mahadev ,
    I think you are a punter and punters are the best tipsters.Mind it you need to know many thing.Not a single winner on Saturday.
    Any how you are reasonable upto 4th race on Sunday but that does not mean we can accept you as a tipster.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your views. But as I mention in my blogs I suggest it only for place, not for win or shp. If U like my selections view it daily or its up to you.

      Delete
  3. Sorry some correction please
    Punters are not the best tipsters.Apologize me

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok mahadev in is your view u selected one animal in each race, in my opinion todays upset is sansfrontier, barsolino in derby and secret punch are a good horses, but u r not mention, just reply after the race my email id is srinivasbv10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete