Monday 2 June 2014

A Fresh Start- Bangalore and Mysore Summer Racing Season

Hello Friends,

As the month of may has come to an end, I have decided to refresh this blog altogether. I know many of you have been waiting to get good tips in this fresh Summer Racing Season. Already, four racing days have passed in Bangalore and two meetings of Mysore. But, it is never too late to start making money. I know it is not easy picking winners, especially in Bangalore with lot of gambling taking place. But I promise to provide my support by giving you my best tips throughout the season.

I had stopped blogging one or two years back and this blog has been frozen since. I have disappointed many of you by stopping abruptly. Please excuse me for the mistake and make sure you continue referring my blog on all the racing days to help you fare better at the races.

Any recommendations and comments are welcome. I shall start giving my tips from 04- June- 2014 Mysore races Day-3. Hope you have faith in me and benefit from my knowledge.

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment