Wednesday 4 July 2012

Waiting for the best Indian Horse Racing tips for earning everyday? WELL, Here ends your wait..

Hello Everyone this is me,a horse racing analyst in Bangalore,
                              Horse Racing has been of keen interest to most of the people in India.If u are Interested in Horse Racing, I can tell 100% that you that U have LOST MONEY in it..

       Am I not right?
              
                        I know this field of earning can be a big disappointment to those who depend on it for their living. Even those who place bets just for fun, always end up loosing their money.
I know this cause I myself have been a race analyst all my life.Though I have been in this field from past 30 years I have never lost the interest in it.From my experience I will definitely be able to confirmly tell u which horse is winning and which is not.
     
                   Even I have lost money in this racing.I had lost all my property bcoz of this. Everyone including my children used to call me an addicted gambler. But Today, my horse racing skills and techniques has brought me to a place where no one can loose confidence in me. I give daily tips to my friends who have been loosing money for a long time.I have worked really hard trying to find out how they set up the races.But to my success, today i can assure you that I can tell the winning horse just by looking into the book and odds for a few minutes.

                 My son gave me the idea of blogging my tips on the net.So today I have decided to 
share my tips with all of u.I dont know who u are and even u dont know me, but this blog will connect my ideas to you.If u feel i must continue with my blog do let me know by your comments.
   
      HORSE RACING DOES NOT ALWAYS LEAD TO LOSING MONEY. FOLLOW MY TIPS AND YOU CAN EARN BACK ALL THAT YOU HAVE LOST.

Will share the best winning horse tips on my next blog when u guys are ready...!!! Do comment your opinions.If there is positive response I shall start giving away my best tips.            

20 comments:

  1. sir i to lost lots of money and i am not finding a good horse which i can get few amounts

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did a good job in posting your article.but if any of you too needs expert from AU.you just can visit our site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this article really give info to those who seek guidance and tips here online.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really a great source of information.one of a kind article from this site.thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i finally find the article that is really helpful to us.thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a great article will not fade even for a longer time.like this one,it will help a lot of people here online.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your article gives me so much information that would help my betting career.thanks for your effort in posting this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very great info.thanks to the admin and blogger itself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. as a reader of this post.i just wanna say thank you for the info you shared.it really help me in my betting life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i really like this topic,very informative one.very thanks for the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. is your site and blogs really working now?thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sir, I think u can recover all ur loss by ur skills. Just share ur tips for us on email or call or sms.
    If u r interested for giving ur tips mail/call me.
    Pankaj

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sir, I think u can recover all ur loss by ur skills. Just share ur tips for us on email or call or sms.
    If u r interested for giving ur tips mail/call me.
    Pankaj

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sir
    I have lost my fame,money,time for this.if u do something 4 me,then pls help me.

    Mail me or send sms

    ReplyDelete
  15. Most of the news coverage was focused on the tragedy involving the horses. Fortunately, according to reports, the jockey and exercise rider involved was not seriously injured. For getting best Todays Horse Racing Results must visit the link.

    ReplyDelete
  16. would really love to get tips from your blog since you have so many years of experience,we would like to benefit from that.looking forward to your tips for 24/05/2014 even if you start your paid tips service at least i am ready to pay.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank You for sharing nice tips of indian horse racing. Thoroughbred Analytics

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sir im new in this field, and i already lost big amount, how to get my money back plz can u give me tips

    ReplyDelete