Monday 9 July 2012

KOLKATA RACE EXPERT TIPS 10-07-2012

                                     MY BEST SELECTIONS..


Tomorrow's Kolkata Race consisting of 7 races has some of the best winning selections. I shall provide you with my best tips for tomorrow's race. You may first check my selections for a day or two before accepting it. I will specify whether you must bet for win or shp or place depending on the selection.


Race 1- Horse No 2- SWISS KING
Race 2- Horse No 1- AL DI LA
Race 3- Horse No 1- REGAL BEARING
Race 4- Horse No 1- WHISPERING HILLS
Race 5- Horse No 1- MESMERIZER
Race 6- Horse No 5- POKER PRINCESS
Race 7- Horse No 2- AMARETTO

All these selections are to be bet each way i.e to bet win shp as well as place.I suggest you to bet for place completely as these horses will never leave from the board. For guaranteed money bet for place or if u are ready to risk a little, play for win and shp as well, for more money.


Unlike other books and website I provide U with just one selection from each race which is really strong from my point of view.

Day's Best- Race No 2- Horse No 1- AL DI LA ( very strong selection ) 


Do comment your suggestions and doubts.

1 comment:

  1. one of your tips became more memorable in my experience.as it really gives us so much fun and give us more chances of winning.thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete